$695* for Full 2 Day Seminar, $350 for either day
*Or Sign up with a friend and receive $100 off each! (use the discount code 'chef100')
NOTE: only 1 coupon code valid
With Rawbert, New England's Premier Raw Foods Advocate & Master Chef. Rawbert has over 16 years in rawfood education and 13 years as Chef founder of the 3rd longest running rawfood restaurant in the world, Organic Garden Cafe
Saturday & Sunday 9:30am to 4pm
Montserrat Building, 248 Cabot St, Beverly,
Classroom 217, 2nd floor
5 minute walk from the Organic Garden Cafe
PAY HERE NOW or CALL 978/922-0004 pay and reserve your seat!
*** LIMITED SEATING ***
Download over 16 years of experience in 2 days!
Accelerate your knowledge, skills & MOMENTUM to wellness.
Learn to make the best raw cuisine in the world!
Full 2 days receives - CERTIFICATION OF RAW CHEF BASICS for:
10+ hrs of chef training: critical chef skills & theory
· Over 2 dozen recipes taught, demonstrated and served!
· raw chef principles for efficiency & safety
· dozens of techniques & equipment handling
2+ hrs of raw knowledge: the essentials for radiant health
· nutrition, understanding pH Acid/alkaline balance, digestion & detox
· hygiene, beauty, muscle building & lifestyle
Each workshop has samples throughout AND culminates with a rawfood buffet!
Attendees receive Rawbert's 100 page Chef Training Manual which includes:
A) all the principles to radiant health and raw nutrition including: Basic Fact's About Raw Plant Foods, Food Combining Guide, quick guide to Ayurveda, The True (Underlying) Causes of Disease, Eating while Traveling,
B) all of the basics of raw chef theory including Sprouting, Dehydration, Measurements And Conversion Guides, Spice Table, Overview Of All Types Of Equipment;
C) dozens of Rawbert and Organic Garden Café's best Gourmet Rawfood Recipes, Rawbert's cooked winter and easy macrobiotic recipes.
D) Fundamental Meal-Planning Ideas, Quick & Easy Snacks
Take advantage of this powerful tool to advance you forward in creating the health and life you've been dreaming about!
Chef Rawbert is dedicated to bringing out the little raw chef in you!
Day 1 - FUNdamentals of Rawfood: 101
· Raw Nutrition Basics & Underlying Causes of Disease
· Understanding Detox, Basic Cleansing Programs
· Green Juices & smoothies
· Growing micro-greens & Wheatgrass
· How to sprout and handle all types of seeds, nuts and grains for recipes
· Basic measures and equivalents
· What equipment to purchase for your budget; blenders, juicers, food processors & dehydrators
· Knife Cutting techniques: chopping, dicing, mincing, julienning, chiffonade
· Fermenting foods: simple pickling(and sauerkraut)
· Salads & Easy Asian Slaws
· Soups, sauces & spreads
· Wrap n roll methods for making great sandwich substitutes
· Easy NON-dehydration desserts
· Tips for simple raw meal planning
Day 2 - Raw & Beyond: 201 Intermediate Chef work with 'Secrets of Dehydration', Seasonal Tips, Tiramisu and much more!
· Breakfasts - nut milks, morning seed sauces & porridge, 'throw-together-granola'
· A FULL BREAKFAST IS SERVED MORNING OF DAY 2
· Dehydration Theory and Safety
· Working with Spices and food combinations to create your own masterpieces - Understanding spices, flavors and consistencies
· How to convert cooked recipes into raw recipes.
· How to make Granola, Trail Mixes, Snacks
· How to make Crackers, Kale Chips and Pizza Crusts
· How to make savory awesome Sun Burgers & Entree items to delight family
· Fundamental Meal-Planning Ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and special occasions
· Tiramisu Cake (from start to finish!)
· Raw Chocolate
Other topics sometimes discussed to varying degrees based on the amount of time & questions by class attendees
· Alkalizing the body with alkaline foods
· Food Combining Principles
· Principles of Macrobiotic cooking and how they integrate with a 70% or higher rawfood diet
· Winter & Seasonal Eating Recipes and Tips
This is going to be a big class, over 20 people. This makes it even more exciting and you will meet many interesting like-minded people!
See more details at https://www.organicgardencafe.com/news-events/classes-events.html